Norcal Motocross
Norcal Motocross
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Moto Van for sale

Real Name
    Ron Kelly

Ultimate Moto Van for sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

So now his moto van is going up for sale. We looked at every van we could and then put together the best van possible for moto. This van HAS EVERYTHING you need to moto and stay the night too. I have attached a couple of photos and listed below is what has been customized in it. I promise you, no expenses were spared and everything we did to it was the best. Here is the list:
    1. Full welded steel wall reinforced where motorcycle wheels hit and cabinets hang.
    2. Full folding sleeping rear seat with enclosed steel framed lighted under storage.
    3. Recessed wall reading light.
    4. Two Optima Blue Top Gel Cell auxiliary batteries.
    5. Built in large inverter. (big enough to run the refrigerator and microwave)
    6. Refrigerator (sits between front seats).
    7. Built in overhead storage above couch and in rear above bikes.
    8. High output 12 volt air compressor 125psi. (large enough to air up van tires)
    9. Built in wheel well storage. (all steel welded construction)
    10. Welded bike tie down hooks.
    11. Two high output 12 volt fluorescent lights in rear.
    12. Key activated solenoid switch for batteries. (will not draw down cranking battery when key is in the off position, but charges auxiliary batteries when van is running)
    13. All walls insulated with R13 insulation.
    14. All walls and ceilings covered in carpet (very quiet).
    15. Set up to haul 3 bikes

The Van is a 2002 Chevy with just over 100,000 miles on it. As you are aware, most of these are freeway miles traveling back and forth across the country. It has the 5.7 V8 engine, A/C, PW, PDL, PS, AM/FM, CD, MP3 stereo with a nice amp and speakers and alarm system. It has limo tint on the back windows so people can't see your gear and mild tint on the front door windows. Blue book for this van with no moto options is high $7,800 and low $3,800. Realistically the van is probably worth $5,800 with no moto accessories. To do everything we did to it would cost you well over $5,000. Brad is asking $8,200 obo. If you are looking for an awesome moto van, this is it.
    View from side door.

Rear seat in upright position.

Rear seat folded into bed.

Built in inverter under rear seat.

Rear bike area showing built in cabinets and two fluorescent lights.

Built in high output compressor. 125psi
    Last edited by Fastener; 02-01-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Real Name
    Jon Nicolaus

Re: Ultimate Moto Van for sale

Good luck, even with extras, price is too high in this economy. Van is nice though.

Real Name
    Ron Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by JN Innovations View Post
    Good luck, even with extras, price is too high in this economy. Van is nice though.
    Maybe, but that's why we put obo after the price. It's hard to put a value on any vehicle that is customized. If a person is wanting the ultimate moto van, it's a great deal for them. If they are just looking for a cargo van to haul a bike around in, there are much better deals out there. Brad is in no hurry to sell it, so we'll wait and see what happens. Have to start somewhere......

Real Name
    Bryar Perry

Ron is right, for an mxer looking for a perfect setup. This is it. Ron and brad have made the van with anything and everything you would need for moto. Its clean, runs great and all the work they put into it is top notch. . . Tyler persons was looking for a van a few weeks back, where you at tyler??

Real Name
    Tyler Persons

I know I've been talking to brad. I'm trying to get the money together. I have somebody interested in my trailer so hopefully he'll buy it and I'll buy this.

Real Name
    Dillon Alexander

when i was putting my van together i would always look at brads on what i need to do. This is a perfect van already set up. It took me months to fully complete my van not to mention lots of money. Those seats alone are right around 600 bucks

Real Name
    Ron Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by 180 Decals View Post
    Ron is right, for an mxer looking for a perfect setup. This is it. Ron and brad have made the van with anything and everything you would need for moto. Its clean, runs great and all the work they put into it is top notch. . . Tyler persons was looking for a van a few weeks back, where you at tyler??
    If anyone would know it would be you. You and Ferris helped put a few thousand miles on it traveling across the country to the nationals. Fun times and great memories. Let's see now......where's that video of Ryan Ferris singing "I'm a little tea pot"? lol

Real Name
    Glenn

As an owner and builder of my own "ultimate moto van" I can appreciate the work that goes into a project like this. It's rare to find one already done, hence I spent 5 months putting my 07 chevy express togther.

Van looks well thought out and is worth every penny for the moto guy. Good luck with the sale, someones going to get another "ultimate moto van"

Real Name
    Andrew

Is Brad still going to be doing Hangtown? Best of luck to him and his new career/job

Real Name
    Dave

That van looks sweet
    08 YZ85

Daddy/ATM for Morgan Fry 47F

Thanks Scott's, No Toil, Flatout MX Decals, Motul, and Renthal