SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
So now his moto van is going up for sale. We looked at every van we could and then put together the best van possible for moto. This van HAS EVERYTHING you need to moto and stay the night too. I have attached a couple of photos and listed below is what has been customized in it. I promise you, no expenses were spared and everything we did to it was the best. Here is the list:
1. Full welded steel wall reinforced where motorcycle wheels hit and cabinets hang.
2. Full folding sleeping rear seat with enclosed steel framed lighted under storage.
3. Recessed wall reading light.
4. Two Optima Blue Top Gel Cell auxiliary batteries.
5. Built in large inverter. (big enough to run the refrigerator and microwave)
6. Refrigerator (sits between front seats).
7. Built in overhead storage above couch and in rear above bikes.
8. High output 12 volt air compressor 125psi. (large enough to air up van tires)
9. Built in wheel well storage. (all steel welded construction)
10. Welded bike tie down hooks.
11. Two high output 12 volt fluorescent lights in rear.
12. Key activated solenoid switch for batteries. (will not draw down cranking battery when key is in the off position, but charges auxiliary batteries when van is running)
13. All walls insulated with R13 insulation.
14. All walls and ceilings covered in carpet (very quiet).
15. Set up to haul 3 bikes
The Van is a 2002 Chevy with just over 100,000 miles on it. As you are aware, most of these are freeway miles traveling back and forth across the country. It has the 5.7 V8 engine, A/C, PW, PDL, PS, AM/FM, CD, MP3 stereo with a nice amp and speakers and alarm system. It has limo tint on the back windows so people can't see your gear and mild tint on the front door windows. Blue book for this van with no moto options is high $7,800 and low $3,800. Realistically the van is probably worth $5,800 with no moto accessories. To do everything we did to it would cost you well over $5,000. Brad is asking $8,200 obo. If you are looking for an awesome moto van, this is it.
View from side door.
Rear seat in upright position.
Rear seat folded into bed.
Built in inverter under rear seat.
Rear bike area showing built in cabinets and two fluorescent lights.
Built in high output compressor. 125psi