Sierra OTHG is a chapter of the Over the Hill Gang vet motocross association. They often work in conjunction with the Bay Area, Reno and Valley chapters of the OTHG.
MEMBER BENEFITS & FAQ’S
OTHG Member Benefits
- Over The Hill Gang Only Races! Short days!
- Two races per month at normally scheduled race events all over Central & Northern California.
- You do not need to stop racing GFI, AMP, CMC, CMA, OTMX or any other events to become an active member.
- Fair classes with NO sandbagging permitted
- Fun, clean racing with friends
- A REAL beginner class!
- Annual points ranking and number plates
- A National Championship Series with other Gang chapters
- Classes for Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Expert, and Master skill levels
- Classes for 30+, 38,+ 45+, 52+, 58+, 65+ and Women